Duration: 5 months
Erasmus Student Network Zagreb is a part of the biggest student voluntary organization in Europe, and its main task is to help Erasmus and other international students and interns that decide to spend a couple of months in a different country.
The videograph and photograph intern will be a creative force working closely with other creative ESN Zagreb volunteers, while also being an interface between the international students and other volunteers at the ESN office.
The intern will assist in the organization of routine administrative tasks and will be able to show their creativity while working on different projects.
In the period with the highest flow of international students and daily tasks at ESN Zagreb (Welcome Week – last week of September) the intern’s main duty will be to exclusively perform administrative tasks at the office and oversee office organization (primarily creating ESNcards for incoming students, keeping track of volunteer shifts, office supplies, monitoring/supervision).to
After the Welcome Week, the internship will be focusing on working closely with our Public Relations team of volunteers on various tasks, such as photographing and filming events, developing your own ideas and bringing them into existence, filming videos and editing them, sharing your knowledge with our members and being support of the creative team of the ESN Zagreb, while simultaneously being the main person in charge at our ESN office in the University building during working hours.
Other than that, helping and assisting the Local Board (President, Vice-president, Communication Manager and Treasurer) in different tasks (creating and managing databases, human resources management, collecting documentation for bookkeeping, etc.) will always be a priority. They will go through all the details of the internship with the intern during the first 2 weeks of orientation, before Welcome Week starts, so not having a lot of experience in administrative work is not an issue.
What we are looking for (required skills):
- Creativity and flexibility;
- experienced in photography, photo-editing and video-editing (or willing to self-improve during the internship);
- English proficiency of B2 or higher;
- multitasking, strong organizational skills;
- efficient interpersonal communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing;
- proactive attitude, not being afraid to propose changes and being responsible for taking individual projects and tasks;
- feeling comfortable when working in teams and in a multicultural environment.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge about Erasmus Student Network;
- experience with student mobility (Erasmus+);
- G Suite (Drive, Calendar, Sheets), Slack;
- social media management and copywriting;
- proofreading experience;
- basic level of Croatian.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- making video and photo content, video-editing and photo-editing;
- supporting volunteers service-related project roll-outs, communications and change management;
- assistance to the Human Resources Team(documentation and tools for team management and tracking, needs assessment, scheduling trainings, feedback analysis and reporting, etc.).
- maintaining the office (assuring that office material is available, checking materials for different activities, making inventories etc.);
- being an interface between international students and ESN volunteers on a day-to-day basis to provide guidance and advice;
- developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time;
- completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- A way to improve your videography and photography skills while working with a large group of volunteers;
- freedom to express your creativity through new ideas;
- the opportunity to improve your English (and Croatian) language proficiency;
- equipment (camera and laptop);
- possibility of joining our internal training events and taking part in various workshops (e.g. leadership, personal development, team building);
- boosting your self skills;
- the companionship of young, internationally-minded volunteers;
- life experience in the capital of Croatia.
Compensation: No financial compensation
Years of Experience required: No
Send us your CV, motivation letter ( + portfolio of your videos or photos if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't wait to hear from you!